The price for one of our top quality, TICA registered, purebred Bengal kittens is $2250. Please note, this price does not include shipping (for those outside of Ontario) or breeding rights.
We require the first deposit of $500 when reserving your kitten (Note: we do not reserve kittens until they are born. This way, you can guarantee you get the color and gender you want before placing your full deposit). We then require the second payment of $500 when your kitten is between 7 and 8 weeks old. The remaining balance ($1250) is due on or before the day you take your kitten home (12-14 weeks of age, depending on the individual kitten). This price is the same for all colors, genders and patterns as the same extreme level of time, care and expenses goes into raising each individual kitten.
We take great pride in breeding, raising and showing high quality, purebred, registered (Champion bloodline) Bengal kittens/cats. Our prices not only include 6 weeks of free pet insurance, showing rights through TICA, their basic beginner vet work (their first 2 booster vaccines at 8 and 12 weeks, deworming X4, microchip implant and registration as well as 2 full health/vet evaluations from a registered veterinarian). We also include almost everything you will need to get your kitten comfortable/set up in their new home. Read down for full list of what we include with ALL of our kittens.
DISCOUNTS 🌟 We are happy to offer a $500 discount for 2 kittens purchased at the same time or a $250 discount for returning KWBengals pet parents! We also offer a $100 discount to those who have a referral from a previous buyer and/or family member.
SHIPPING 🛩 We are so pleased to be able to provide shipping for our registered kittens, all throughout Canada. There is an extra fee included for shipping which is usually around the amount of $300. However, cost is subject to change without notice (message for more information and/or details regarding flights).
All kittens purchased from KWBengals will be sent home with the following:
- Completely litter trained – small box incl.
- Harness trained – We also include a harness/leash in our starter kits! Please note if you are not interested in this.
- Guaranteed friendly, loving temperament
- Socialized around children of all ages
- Used to loud, everyday noises
- 2 out of 3 booster vaccines given before departure (8 & 12 weeks)
- Deworming – x4 minimum
- Microchipped w/ tag & registration
- Complete head to tail health check evaluation at vet (x2- 8 and 12 weeks)
- TICA Registration paperwork (upon proof of spay or neuter- for ALL pet owners)
- Soft, plush blanket with parents and littermates scents – for easier transition
- Food and water bowls – 1 each
- Fromm Kitten Food (small sized bag)
- 6 weeks of pet insurance through PetSecure
- Scratching post OR scratching pad
- Variety of small toys and wand toys
- 2 or 3 layered ball track (depending on availability)
- Bag of kitten’s favorite treats (brand can vary by individual kittens preference)
- Jug/bag of litter (approx 10-15 lbs)
- Optimal Selections testing (optional; for kittens sold with breeding rights)
- Trained to use the Ziggydoo wheel
- Showing rights through TICA (if requested). We would be happy to pay for your very first show and help you through it as well
- 72 hour viral guarantee
- 2 year genetic health guarantee
- Non-Breeding contract (please specify if looking for breeding rights, this can be discussed privately on an individual basis)
- Lifetime (24/7) breeder support