Pet price ranges from; $1800 to $2400
Breeder prices range from; $3000 to $4000
Please note, we do require a non-refundable deposit of $500 ($1000 for kittens sold with breeding rights) when reserving your kitten(s). The remaining balance is due on or before the day you take your kitten home or at least 7 days before your kittens flight for those travelling throughout and/or outside of Canada. We send our kittens to their forever homes around the age of 12-14 weeks of age, depending on the individual kitten. However, we do not send our kittens home any earlier than 12 weeks. Regarding Westjet Cargo, we transport our kittens around 14-16 weeks of age, due to the stress and restrictions of travelling.
We are happy to offer a $500 discount for 2 kittens purchased at the same time ($250 per kitten) or a $200 discount for returning KWBengals pet parents! We also offer friends and family members a discount of $100.
We are pleased to be able to provide shipping for our registered kittens, all throughout Canada. There is an extra fee included for shipping which is usually around the amount of $350 plus taxes. Please send us an e-mail if you require more information regarding Canada wide delivery.
Personalized Starter Kits
All kittens purchased from KWBengals will be sent home;
● Litter trained – kitten size litter box & scoop included
● Guaranteed friendly, loving temperament
● Socialized around children of all ages
● Used to everyday noises such as vacuuming, dogs barking, kids playing, etc.
● 2 out of 3 booster vaccines before leaving for their new homes (received at 8 & 12 weeks)
● Deworming complete – 4, 6, 8 and 10 weeks
● Microchipped w/ tag & registration
● Spayed or Neutered
● Complete head to tail health check and physical evaluation at vet (x2)
● All vet records/paperwork
● TICA Registration paperwork
● Soft, plush blanket with parents and littermates scents – for easier transition
● Food and water bowls – 1 each (2 in total)
● Purina Pro Plan Kitten Food (small size bag)
● 6 weeks of free pet insurance through PetSecure
● Scratching post OR scratching pad
● Variety of toys – balls, springs, wands, etc.
● Bag of kitten’s favorite treats (brand can vary by individual kittens preference)
● Jug/bag of litter your kitten(s) is using
● Harness & leash training started (we include their harness and leash in their starter kit)
● Optimal Selections testing (optional; for kittens sold with breeding rights)
● Trained to use the Ziggydoo wheel
● Showing rights (with TICA, although CCA show rights can be requested as well for an extra fee)
● 72 hour viral guarantee
● Two (2) year genetic health guarantee
● Non-Breeding contract (please specify if looking for breeding rights, this can be discussed privately on an individual basis)
● Lifetime Breeder support and/or advice