The current price for one of our top quality Bengal kittens (as a luxury pet) is between $1800 and $2400, depending on color, quality and pattern. Please note, this price does not include shipping via Westjet Cargo or flight nanny services (for those outside of Ontario) or breeding rights (available to established, registered breeders only) – if interested, please message us to inquire about pricing for shipping and/or breeding rights
We require the first non-refundable deposit of $500 ($1000 for breeders) when reserving your kitten (Note: we do not reserve kittens until they are born. We do this so we can guarantee you get the color and gender you want before placing your full deposit). We then require the second payment of $300 when your kitten is between 7 and 8 weeks old. The remaining balance is due on or before the day you take your kitten home or at least 24 hours before your kittens flight for those travelling throughout Canada. We send our kittens to their forever homes around the age of 12-14 weeks of age, depending on the individual kitten. We do not send our kittens home any earlier than 12 weeks. We also don’t ship our kittens until 14-16 weeks of age, due to the stress and restrictions of travelling.
We take great pride in breeding, raising and showing high quality, purebred, registered (Champion bloodline) Bengal kittens/cats. Our prices not only include 30 days of free pet insurance, showing rights through TICA, their basic beginner vet work (their first 2 booster vaccines at 8 and 12 weeks, deworming X4, microchip implant and registration- if requested as well as 2 full health/vet evaluations from a registered veterinarian). We also include almost everything you will need to get your kitten comfortable/set up in their new home. Read down for full list of what we include with ALL of our kittens!
DISCOUNTS 🌟 We are happy to offer a $500 discount for 2 kittens purchased at the same time or a $200 discount for returning KWBengals pet parents! We also offer a $100 discount to those who have a referral from a previous buyer and/or family member.
SHIPPING 🛩 We are so pleased to be able to provide shipping for our registered kittens, all throughout Canada. There is an extra fee included for shipping which is usually around the amount of $300 plus taxes. Please send us an e-mail if you require more information regarding Canada wide delivery.
All kittens purchased from KWBengals will be sent home with the following items in their personalized Kitten Starter Kits:
- Completely litter trained – kitten size litter box & scoop included
- Guaranteed friendly, loving temperament
- Socialized around children of all ages
- Used to everyday noises such as vacuuming, dogs barking, kids playing, etc.
- 2 out of 3 booster vaccines given before leaving for their new homes (8 & 12 weeks)
- Deworming complete – 4, 6, 8 and 10 weeks
- Microchipped w/ tag & registration – only if requested ($50 extra charge)
- Complete head to tail health check and physical evaluation at vet (x2)
- TICA Registration paperwork (upon proof of spay or neuter- for ALL pet owners. NO exceptions)
- Soft, plush blanket with parents and littermates scents – for easier transition
- Food and water bowls – 1 each (2 in total)
- Fromm Gold Kitten Food (small size bag)
- 30 days of free pet insurance – Trupanion – you MUST sign up within 24 hours after bringing your kitten(s) home
- Scratching post OR scratching pad
- Professional Kitten Photoshoot with Pet Photographer “Budzie Photo”
- Variety of small toys and wand toys
- 2 or 3 layered ball track (depending on availability)
- Bag of kitten’s favorite treats (brand can vary by individual kittens preference)
- Jug/bag of litter (approx 10-15 lbs)
- Optimal Selections testing (optional; for kittens sold with breeding rights)
- Trained to use the Ziggydoo wheel
- Showing rights through TICA at no extra charge (if requested)
- 72 hour viral guarantee
- Two (2) year genetic health guarantee
- Non-Breeding contract (please specify if looking for breeding rights, this can be discussed privately on an individual basis)
- Lifetime Breeder support and/or advice